Packages & Plans
Hair, Nail and Esthetics Salon
Packages & Plans
Our new program allows every client to earn points towards tools and take-home hair and skin products. All you need to do is have a valid email address on file to become a member (must be 16 years of age or older):
- You receive 2 POINTS for every $20 you purchase in hair and esthetic home care products.
- Schedule your next appointment before leaving the salon and earn 2 POINTS (before cash out to qualify)
- Refer a new client to the salon for any hair or esthetic service and receive 25 POINTS (new client service must be over $20)
- Be sure we have a valid email address on file. We will notify you when you have earned 30 POINTS. 30 POINTS =$10 in salon service
- Earn bonus points on exclusive products and services throughout the year.
To be redeemed for hair and esthetic products only. You can start redeeming points once you have earned 30 points.
WHAT IS IT?
We are dedicated to you, our client. That is why we are pleased to introduce to you our “Family VIP Plan” and the many benefits it provides. It is a prepaid service purchase of $500.00 and can be used for all hair, nail and esthetic services at The Mane Obsession.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will receive a positive account balance of $500.00. Each time you (or an approved family member) receives a salon service it will be rang in as usual except that you will receive a 20% savings. Your receipt will display your discount plus your remaining balance. This is available to all salon clients.
- Pamper yourself and loved ones.
- Convenient and time saving.
- Creates more value for your money.
- This plan is for services only.
- It has a two year expiry date.
- The plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
- It is not transferable and non-refundable.
Yes, we have a wedding package! We have extended the VIP Family Plan to include wedding parties. This plan must be purchased prior to the wedding day. All wedding party members will receive a 20% discount on all services performed on the day of the wedding. This is also a wonderful way for the bride to indulge and pamper herself with other salon services prior to the wedding in preparation.
We offer on site hair and makeup. Email the salon for more details about this.
- It is recommended to schedule all appointments at least six months prior to the wedding. Allow yourself enough time, formal hair can take about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- We strongly suggest a hair trial run for the bride about 1 to 2 weeks before, this can also include a makeup trial. There is a charge. Your services should
- Be done by the same person as the wedding day.
- Have your hair cut and coloured a week before the date. This is a great time to purchase a VIP Plan.
THE DAY ARRIVES!
- Bring your hairpiece and all accessories.
- Wear a buttoned shirt as you will probably be leaving with your headpiece on.
- Long hair should be washed and dry, for all party members. This allows the stylist more time to concentrate on the finished look.
- Come in, relax and enjoy yourself!